Samick LP Correct Body Shape and Open Book Headstock - rare older

Very, Very, Highly recommended! I have one in the exact same color but I put Duncans in mine, sounded amazing..stayed in tune forever...I even fell on top of mine on stage during a gig while running and it sustained NO damage..just knocked it out of tune...the only time and I have historics and old Gibbys etc.....but I record with this and one of my Norlins. It has a long tenon and the neck is very tight and stable...excellent guitar..people dont talk about this one much but it kills epiphones and so on...kinda similar feel to an Orville just a little tighter...I believe the back may be 3 pieces of wood but the stain is so dark you cant even see it. Mine also has extremely low action and never shifts..the necks are amazing


I had a 1992 Epiphone Les Paul set neck made at the Samick factory, so I wonder if the build quality and tone could be much different? 







ShowHideComments